Here are a few frequently asked questions about domain names and Rocket Domains. If you do not find the answer to your question, please feel free to contact us..
You may submit an offer to buy this domain or inquire about it by contacting us. Your offer will be shared immediately with the domain name owner and we will get back to you with their response. Alternatively, you can search for a new domain and register it on Rocket Domains. Rocket Domains offer hundreds of trade and industry specific domain name extensions. Register your domain while it's still available before it's too late.
Rocket Domains is the launchpad of choice for start ups and established businesses to make their mark online. Below are a few advantages that you cannot afford to miss:
1) You get affordable pricing for domain name registration, web hosting, premium DNS, G Suite and more with top of the line products and services. We're able to do this because we invest in delivering a great service to our customers instead of focusing and spending on advertising.
2) You get 3 months free web hosting which is faster, more powerful and secure.
3) You get a free website design when you register or transfer a domain and sign up for web hosting
4) You get free website optimisation for more speed and security
5) You get premium business listings for free giving you an edge over your competition
6) You get AstronomicalSupport™
7) You get advanced yet affordable Premium DNS and G Suite productivity tools supported by Google certified and trusted British team
8) With Rocket Domains as your partner, we deliver everything you need to run an online business without breaking the bank. Rest assured we'll leave no stone un-turned to help you achieve your goals. After all, our customers' success is "our success."
For example, in the URL https://rocket.domains/ the domain name is rocket.domains. Because the Internet is based on IP addresses, not domain names, every Web server requires a Domain Name System (DNS) server to translate domain names into IP addresses.
It takes a minute to register and the domain is available after that to either forward to an existing site and/or forward email, or setup a website (you need to get hosting for that either here or elsewhere).
- ".com" names were originally designated for commercial (for profit) organizations or individuals but now are typically used for any purpose.
- ".net" was originally for network providers, but can now be used for any purpose, commercial, non-profit, or personal.
- ".org" was originally designated for non-profit organizations or groups, but now can be used for any purpose, commercial, non-profit, or personal. Important: Organizations that register in .org are strongly encouraged to register the similar .com name to prevent confusion from users who type the .com of the same domain by accident.
- ".info" is a new general purpose TLD that can be used for any purpose.
- ".edu" is for 4-year, degree granting colleges/universities ONLY.
- ".gov" is for US Federal Government agencies ONLY.
TLD stands for "Top Level Domain", so ".com", ".net", ".org", ".edu", ".gov" are all examples of TLD's. Other less popular TLD's include .aero .asia .biz .coop .mobi .name .tel .pro .travel .xxx .cat .int .jobs .museum.
A ccTLD is a country top level domain. Examples of ccTLD's include .uk (United Kingdom), .de (Germany), .nl (Netherlands), .ch (Switzerland), .za (South Africa), .es (Spain) to name only a few.
If you are registering a name for your project or company and planning to grow, it is advisable to think about brand protection from the outset. Today there are many available new extensions and many good names are still available. It will far less expensive to register domains with your company name, than trying to get them back later, especially if your new brand does not already have a trademark.